Sunday, September 25, 2011

God's Masterpiece

"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago." Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)

Wow, we are each "God's masterpiece." Amazing and too wonderful for me to fathom. We are like great works of art and God is the most famous artist of all artists. It is hard for me to understand that Jesus died on the cross for my sins. Now I can live to do good things for Him. When I do good things for him, God helps me to forget my sinful past.

1 comment:

  1. Though our good deeds cannot save us, they can be a thank you to God for what He has done for us. I like your thoughts here, Uyen.
    By the way, I love the title of your blog--The Delightful Heart. It always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete